Shiva also known as Mahadeva is regarded as one of the primary forms of God. Poojas such as Sukla Patcha Prathosham and Krishna Patch Prathosham poojas are conducted monthly for Shiva. Festivals such as Brahma Utsavam and Mahasivarathri are conducted annually for Shiva.
Durga is the most popular incarnation of Devi and one of the main forms of the Goddess Shakti. She is the original manifested form of Mother Parvati or Adi-Parashakti.
Raahu kalam poojas are conducted on Tuesdays and Sundays afternoons weekly. Poojas such as Thai Velli and Aadi Velli are conducted on Fridays in the month of Aadi. Every year, Chandi Yagam and Sumangali Poojai (Aadi) are conducted for goddess Durga.
Mariamman is a form of Durga who took the form of Kali. Pournami (Full Moon)poojas are conducted monthly for Sundravalli amman. Poojas are also conducted for amman during Mahasivarathri and Brhama Utsavam
1. During Abishegam,you shouldn’t go round the Deity or Temple.
2. Please don’t go to temple without taking a bath.
3. You are not supposed to show Aarathi with your own lamps.
4. You are not supposed to fall on human’s legs at Temple premises.
5. Don’t offer anything to others after visiting the Temple.
6. When food is being offered to deities,you are not supposed to see it.
7. Devotees are advised not to go in between Pallipedam and between Lingam and Nandhi.
8. Devotees are advised not to use the handphone inside the Temple premises.